It has also been quite the summer of change here with three new colleagues joining us, We thought it was a good time to ask everyone here one simple question…What is your Creative type? Apparently we all have one. Yes, even Brian in Accounts.
The Creative Types test from Adobe Create is based on oodles of top psychology research. The test assesses your basic habits and tendencies—how you think, act, see the world—to help you better understand who you are as a creative.
There are a total of 8 types and apparently a successful team is made up of a combination of these:
- The Artist – seeing beauty, creating beauty
- The Thinker – deep thoughts, big questions
- The Adventurer – so much inspiration, so little time
- The Maker – committed to your craft
- The Producer – process is power
- The Dreamer – the power of imagination unleashed
- The Innovator – move, shake, disrupt, repeat
- The Visionary – imagining the impossible
So if you feel inspired to know which type you are then head over to My Creative Type and discover your true inner creative.